Unsure which plan is right for your website? Please send us a message to let us know your concerns, and will gladly help you out.
Terms and Conditions
Website Management and Maintenance Plans Terms & Conditions
- While your website is hosted on an Oliver & Spence server, the Oliver & Spence WP Admin must manage the website software to ensure it meets the Oliver & Spence standards. As such, Oliver & Spence no longer offer self managed plans.
- With all Plans, Oliver & Spence WP Admin will install a number of “premium” plugins that are licensed by Oliver & Spence and are used to secure and optimize your website. These plugins are only valid for as long as your website remains hosted on an Oliver & Spence server.
- Plans DO NOT include the cost of “specialty” licensed plugins required for your website. Oliver & Spence will invoice you for these specialty license fees at the renewal date.
- Plans DO NOT include any updates to content of your website including images, text, blogs, and any formatting. All of this work is charged at our Development Studio rate of $125/hr.
- If your plan payments are more than 60 days in arrears, your website will be suspended until payments is made in full.
- Your website will be scheduled for its maintenance on a monthly, quarterly or semi-annual based on your plan selected, and Oliver & Spence WP Admin will complete your website maintenance within that selected timeframe.
- Oliver & Spence WP Admin will update the WordPress framework as new versions become come available. This kind of update may occur outside your scheduled maintenance and is included in all plans at no additional charge.
- Oliver & Spence WP Admin will update your website theme on the maintenance schedule.
- Note: Older website themes (more than 5 years old) may no longer be maintain by the developer or are simply not compatible with the latest version of WordPress or installed plugins, and as such are not able to be updated.
- Oliver & Spence WP Admin will update your website plugins on the maintenance schedule.
- Notes: Some “specialty” plugins offer only 1 year of free updates and after that time require a licence, while others require a license to install. When a specialty plugin is up for renewal, you have the option of purchasing a new license to get the latest updates, or leave the plugin as-is (current version). If left as-is, the plugin usually continues to function normally. However, over time the out-dated plugin may start to create a conflict in the software that crashes your website. If this occurs, Oliver & Spence is not responsible to fix your website without charging a work fee, including a new license fee for the out-dated plugin.
- Note: In rare cases, updating to the latest version of a plugin will cause a critical failure of your website. In such cases, Oliver & Spence reserves the right to not update the plugin and keep the current plugin version as long as it runs properly.
- Oliver & Spence WP Admin may be required to make an emergency software update outside your maintenance schedule, and there will be no additional charges to you.
You may cancel your plan at any time with 30 days written notice of a pending transfer of your website to another server.
- If you are on a monthly payment plan, no refund will be issued for any of the remaining term.
- If you plan is an annual payment, we will refund the full months remaining less a 3-month fee for terminating the plan before the renewal date.
- Upon cancellation notice, Oliver & Spence will:
- No longer perform any updates to the website software.
- Remove any “premium” plugins installed that are owned and licensed by Oliver & Spence.
- Your website will be suspended 30 days after cancellation notice has been received, or upon the completion of the website transfer to another server.
View Complete Oliver & Spence Inc. Services Terms and Conditions ( click here to view details )